We are here for you
There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
We hope everyone has stayed healthy and safe through these difficult times. We want to thank you for being patient and understanding.
Starting May 4th 2020 we will enter the first phase of our transition back to serving you. During this time, we will have measures in place to reduce your risk of exposure as well as protecting our staff:
- At this time we are seeing patients only, if you have someone accompanying you they must wait in the car.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken when you are greeted at the front door and you will be asked to immediately wash your hands.
- Sneeze Guard barriers will be present at the check in and check out.
- To protect the vulnerable population, no one from a nursing home or assisted living can be seen in the office at this time.
- We are implementing a scheduling strategy to minimize wait time in common areas and to reduce general occupancy.
- If you have traveled anywhere in the last 2 weeks or are showing any of the following symptoms we will need to re-schedule your appointment:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Head ache
- Recent loss of smell or taste
Together we can do this!! We look forward to seeing you and taking care of all your skin care needs while still minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
9 Medical Pkwy, Suite No. 105
Dallas, TX 75234